1/77 Coronation Dr
Broulee NSW 2537
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Broulee Pharmacy can fill all prescription medicines.
- Approved to supply you subsidised medicine under the Repatriation and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme ( PBS )
- Trained experienced staff will provide you advice on all your medicine needs and a referral if needed.
- Pharmacy Only Medicine and Pharmacist Only Medicine can be provided to you without prescription.
Professional Medication Services
- Diabetes MedsCheck
- Continued Dispensing
- Staged Medication Supply
- Return of Unwanted Medicines (RUM)
- Private Consultation Room
- Needle and Syringe Supply and Exchange
- Morning after Pill – Emergency Contraception
- HIV medication dispensing
- Hepatitis medication dispensing
- National Diabetes Services Scheme ( NDSS ) supplies
- Blood pressure screening and monitoring
- Weekly Medication packing using Webster pack system
- Medication Delivery
- Medical certificates for minor illness
- Prescription repeat storage
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Aged care home services
- Doctors on Demand dispensing
- MooGoo exclusive agent
- Bounty sample bags for new and expectant mothers
We are committed to supporting the health and wellbeing of our local
We have provided support to the following community groups and organisations.
- Moruya Hospital Auxiliary
- Tomakin Club – Bowling Carnival
- Tomakin Club – Fishing Bonanza
- Moruya Golf Club – Veterans Golf
- Broulee Surfers Surf Club
- Broulee Netball Club
- Rotary Bowel Screen
- Broulee Community Association
- St Peters Anglican school
- SIDS and Kids
- Cancer Council Daffodil Day
- Donate Life
- Jeans for Genes
- Pyjama Foundation – Foster Care
- Broulee Beach Pharmacy was established in 2007 by Damien Louttit.
- Proud to be an Independent Locally Owned and Operated business.
- Friendly Staff , all with many years of industry experience
- Committed to ongoing professional development so you get the best up to date advice
- Private consultation room
- Mobility parking car space
- Certified by Australian Government – Department of Health
- Certified by NSW Pharmacy Council
- Accredited by Quality Care Pharmacy Program ( QCPP )
- Member of Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- Agent for National Diabetes Supply Scheme ( NDSS ) agent.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
5 star pharmacy! Great knowledge, great service, great friendliness.B.U
Nice team at the chemist and great serviceM.K
Best pharmacy ever. Great family feel. Caring people.F.C.